CODE OF CONDUCT
Participants do not engage in any practice or material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or which otherwise breaches any law.
Dux Society is not a place for aggressive targeting of individuals or groups, anti-government actions, or conspiracy accusations — the focus should be on what we can learn and improve rather than opinions on who is at fault or who you blame. Learning activities are not a process of competing, being above, better than, or being more correct than other people.
Communicative platforms are not a place to make negative or derogatory comments about any individual, sex, race, culture, group, organization, or religion. Comments and interactive activities are not an opportunity for self promotion, attempts to influence, or to inflame others for entertainment.
- I will support a safe and welcoming environment and will treat all other members with respect.
- I will not target individuals or groups negatively, or promote anti-government actions or conspiracy accusations.
- I will focus on what we can learn and improve together rather than arguing who is right or who is wrong.
- I will promote the benefit of learning through exposure to diverse global experiences and I recognize that educational activities are not a process of competing, being above, better than, or being more correct than other people.
- I will promote discretion and maintain that what is shared in confidence should stay in confidence.
- I will promote the appropriate use of communications to improve awareness of and support for an open mind, thoughtful consideration, and facilitation of a complete understanding from all perspectives.
- I will not use communicative platforms for negative or derogatory comments about any individual, race, culture, group, organization, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or identity.
- I will support mutual trust and privacy and will not exploit others for my own benefit.
- I will not engage in any form of fraud, false identity, misrepresentation of facts, lying, member manipulation, or promotion of irrelevant links.
- I will not use communicative platforms for spam, self promotion, job seeking, sales or solicitation for any political, promotional, business, or commercial venture.